From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS41] 4.1 branch moving to "limited updates only" after today
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 15:49:58 GMT
Thanks Chip, but I do have questions. If somebody can answer them, I can make necessary changes
and push them a.s.a.p.

Else, I will post them on Review Board.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Childers [mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com]
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 9:12 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Jessica Tomechak
Subject: Re: [ACS41] 4.1 branch moving to "limited updates only" after today

On Fri, Mar 01, 2013 at 09:08:46PM +0530, Radhika Puthiyetath wrote:
> Hi,
>
> No special treatment is expecting for Documentation:  I am going to submit  the Doc changes
for 4.1 as patches on the Review Board.  Please review them at the earliest , if you are one
of the reviewer.

I think that today's doc sprint deserves the right to push changes as they are made...  so
let's keep committing docs directly to 4.1 to catch that part of the release up.

Joe's been busy with that this morning already!