From Vijayendra Bhamidipati <vijayendra.bhamidip...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Graduation
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 18:52:33 GMT
Awesome news! Congratulations all!

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Childers [mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 11:42 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Graduation

Hi all,

A quick update...  the board has *passed* our graduation resolution. We are now a TLP.  Congratulations!
 Awesome work everyone!

We are going to have to work through some infra related changes before we make the official
announcement to the world (i.e.: those that are not on this mailing list).  So although you
might want to spread the word far and wide right now, consider containing yourself for a few
days.
;-)

Coordinating our infra changes will happen via IRC and on this list.
Coordinating marketing related activities for our graduation will happen on the marketing
list.

-chip