From Brian Federle <Brian.Fede...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Graduate Apache CloudStack from the Incubator
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 17:38:53 GMT
+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Childers [mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com]
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 9:42 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Graduate Apache CloudStack from the Incubator

Hi,

I would like to invite the CloudStack community to vote on whether Apache CloudStack is ready
to graduate to top-level project status. The result of this vote will demonstrate whether
the community is willing to govern itself (which is a required step for graduation). This
is a follow-up from our previous DISCUSS thread [1] on the topic.

If the community votes to graduate, we will take the previously discussed
*draft* board resolution [2] (after finalizing names and numbers) to the IPMC for a vote,
asking them to recommend graduation of our project to the Apache Board of Directors.

Please vote:

[ ] +1 Graduate Apache CloudStack from Incubator [ ] +0 Indifferent to graduation status of
Apache CloudStack [ ] -1 Reject graduation of Apache CloudStack from Incubator

This vote will run for a minimum of 72 hours.

-chip

[1] http://markmail.org/message/3nluchj5q5waguws
[2] http://markmail.org/message/elpamwxaytvpnxri