From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DOCS][TRANSLATION] Update
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 13:27:00 GMT
Hello,

Please note: currently the 4.1 branch (and 4.0.1 too) doesn't works with
the French version of UI.
See: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-465

If I download the current transifex resource file for French, and put in
4.1 branch, I must :

* Replace all quote > ' < by > \\' <

* Fix some incompatibles chars in UTF-8
iconv: illegal input sequence at position 15910
iconv: illegal input sequence at position 17789
iconv: illegal input sequence at position 46774
iconv: illegal input sequence at position 72127

* changes charset from UTF-8 to ISO-88-59-1 via iconv
iconv -f UTF-8 -t ISO-8859-1 messages_fr_FR.properties_UTF8
 >messages_fr_FR.properties

* (An optional point:) Transform ISO-8859-1 charset to ASCII with
I18NEdit (and order keys/values)

I've put the modified file that works with 4.1 branch :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12572089/messages_fr_FR.properties

Milamber