From David Grizzanti <david.grizza...@sungard.com>
Subject How do we handle updates to API documentation for existing
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:13:02 GMT
Hi all,

I was wondering how we handled updating existing API documentation for CloudStack versions
that are already out in the wild (i.e. 4.0.0)?

There is an open bug for the createStoragePool API command documentation, however, I believe
it only applies to the 4.0.0 documentation as this point - 4.1 docs were updated and due to
the storage refactoring, master API command was changed/updated (API doc http://incubator.apache.org/cloudstack/docs/api/apidocs-4.0.0/root_admin/createStoragePool.html).
 CLOUDSTACK-1360 for reference.

If this just follows the normal process, then I can submit a patch with a fix, but I thought
it was worth checking first.

Thanks!
--
Dave