From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DOCS][TRANSLATION] Update
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 12:51:38 GMT

On Mar 5, 2013, at 8:27 AM, Sebastien Goasguen <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mar 5, 2013, at 8:27 AM, Milamber <milamber@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Please note: currently the 4.1 branch (and 4.0.1 too) doesn't works with the French
version of UI.
>> See: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-465
>>
>> If I download the current transifex resource file for French, and put in 4.1 branch,
I must :

>> * Replace all quote > ' < by > \\' <
>>
>> * Fix some incompatibles chars in UTF-8
>> iconv: illegal input sequence at position 15910
>> iconv: illegal input sequence at position 17789
>> iconv: illegal input sequence at position 46774
>> iconv: illegal input sequence at position 72127
>>
>> * changes charset from UTF-8 to ISO-88-59-1 via iconv
>> iconv -f UTF-8 -t ISO-8859-1 messages_fr_FR.properties_UTF8 >messages_fr_FR.properties
>>

>> * (An optional point:) Transform ISO-8859-1 charset to ASCII with I18NEdit (and order
keys/values)

>> I've put the modified file that works with 4.1 branch :
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12572089/messages_fr_FR.properties
>>
>> Milamber
>>

> Hi, thanks. I am actually looking at this and I noticed the problem, we have issues with
other languages as well.

> will get it fixed, thanks a lot.
>
> -sebastien

Milamber, thanks for the review/patch. This was applied, I shipped the review and closed the
ticket CLOUDSTACK-465 (which I assigned to you retroactively).

-sebastien

>> Le 02/03/2013 13:17, Milamber a ecrit :
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I've translate last sentences/words for French translation on Transifex for Cloudstack
UI.

>>> I've made a full review of all elements (fixed some typo, translate some words
in sentences, etc.)

>>> You can make a update of resources files.
>>>
>>> Milamber

friends in China and Japan especially have a chance to finish the complete translation before
4.1, this would be huge.

focus on the runbook and the UI. It's shorter.