From Pradeep Soundararajan <pradeep.soundarara...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Master branch build is broken again
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 06:07:04 GMT
It is broken. We are getting this error only in master branch.

Failed to execute goal on project cloud-vmware-base: Could not resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.cloudstack:cloud-vmware-base:jar:4.2.0-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find com.cloud.com.vmware:vmware-vim25:jar:5.1
in http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will
not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced
-> [Help 1]

Thanks,
Pradeep S

-----Original Message-----
From: Alena Prokharchyk [mailto:Alena.Prokharchyk@citrix.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 5:53 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Nitin Mehta; Abhinandan Prateek; Jayapal Reddy Uradi
Subject: Re: Master branch build is broken again

I've fixed the build with commit 7a54458e172fa325d520970bd0dd84aece61f292.

The problem was caused by the new set of api commands added to the stack:

addIpToNic
removeIpFromNic
listNics

1) The commands were incorrectly represented in commands.properties file - had trailing ";"
- and APIDocReader failed to process it
2) gen.toc.py fail was lacking category for this new set of commands. I've created a new category
"Nic" for this matter.

Jayapal, please update the category name if you feel that it doesn't fully reflect the functionality
of these commands you've added.

Thanks,
-Alena.