From Pranav Saxena <pranav.sax...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [Merged] - CloudStack -664:AWS Health Check feature into Master
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 18:40:32 GMT
Not sure .We'll have to wait for Rajesh to answer this . Perhaps he has them ready but probably
hasn't sent them for review.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Childers [mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 12:08 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Rajesh Battala; Brian Federle; Animesh Chaturvedi; Haroon Abdelrahman
Subject: Re: [Merged] - CloudStack -664:AWS Health Check feature into Master

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 06:35:33PM +0000, Pranav Saxena wrote:
> Hi Chip ,
>
> I guess there was a discussion about the reason behind not having unit tests for this
feature now - (http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cloudstack-dev/201301.mbox/%3C97F4356AEA71904482CD192135C038F9011CC0D20E7C@BANPMAILBOX01.citrite.net%3E
) . Not sure , if they hold good now as well  otherwise Rajesh would need to add them .

> Thanks,
> Pranav

Indeed we did discuss this.  It had been over a month and a half, so I was assuming that the
comment about Rajesh working on some tests would have meant that they were being worked on...

Any reason to not at least have marvin tests?