From Pranav Saxena <pranav.sax...@citrix.com>
Subject [Merge] AWS Health Check feature into Master
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 15:43:38 GMT
Hi all,

The  AWS health check feature (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-664 ) developed
by Rajesh has now been reviewed by the community and shipped  as well . Moreover , the complete
UI support is now ready to be merged as well . So as a rule , I need to inform the community
about this feature merge to be done by the coming weekend.

The UI code currently sits in my feature branch asf/Health-Check-UI

I will also attach screenshots of the UI to the subtask .

Thanks,
Brian