From Prasanna Santhanam <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: devcloud-kvm updated
Date Sat, 09 Mar 2013 09:41:39 GMT
On Sat, Mar 09, 2013 at 01:29:24AM -0500, Marcus Sorensen wrote:
> devcloud-kvm has been upgraded to CentOS 6.4, has new master systemvm
> template preinstalled. Still getting intermittent default gateway
> rules with the new systemvm (there's a bug in for it, seems to be
> non-hypervisor specific) but everything seems to work :-)

Great! Thanks for keeping it up to date. Is the new template published
anywhere? I will use it for the devcloud-kvm CI I'm looking to set up,
to save us from the blockers :)

PS: Just testing out the older devcloud-ci on jenkins past few days.
So we'll have both basic and advanced soon!

--
Prasanna.,