From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [ACS41] 4.1 branch moving to "limited updates only" after today
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 15:54:07 GMT
On Fri, Mar 01, 2013 at 09:19:58PM +0530, Radhika Puthiyetath wrote:
> Thanks Chip, but I do have questions. If somebody can answer them, I can make necessary
changes and push them a.s.a.p.

> Else, I will post them on Review Board.

That's a great approach...  and even if you get the answer you need via
another mechanism, you can always discard the reviewboard posting and
commit.

Doc changes for 4.1 as patches on the Review Board.  Please review them at the earliest ,
if you are one of the reviewer.

> I think that today's doc sprint deserves the right to push changes as they are made...
 so let's keep committing docs directly to 4.1 to catch that part of the release up.