From Alex Mathiasen ...@mira.dk>
Subject Successfull configuration with Cloudstack
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 11:03:37 GMT
Dear Cloudstack Developers,

For the last couple of months, I have been trying to configure a working setup with Cloudstack,
and I am left with a half bad experience.

I have been trying with this setup:

1 x Cloud management server
2 x Cloud agent servers (KVM - Also tried with Xenserver)
2 x Storage servers

The storage servers have been configured with Gluster (No luck there), DRBD exported using
NFS (50/50 successful).

However I've had a lot of trouble - and after a power outage I experienced my Cloudstack setup
left completely shattered, unable to start any Vm's at all.

So now I am asking you: If you have a Cloudstack environment running - How is this configured:

What kind of hosts are you using (KVM, Xenserver etc.)
What kind of storage are you using (NFS, ISCSI, Linux storage cluster, SAN?)

Basically, I would really just like to hear some success stories with Cloudstack, as I have
been having nothing but issues so far.

Looking forward to some replies.