From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: android cloudstack client
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2013 15:01:59 GMT
This is great. I'd even say Android version is more in demand - but I dont want to start smartphone
wars.

Whenevrrvtest version is ready, please let us know.

In the meantime - for marketing reasons I'm going to note "mobile admin tool is in the works"

Thanks
Ilya

Pranav Saxena <pranav.saxena@citrix.com> wrote:
Hi abhi ,

Even me and Brian had started to design the front end for an Android/ iOS app for cloudstack
and we were using the phoneGap API to handle few of the touch functionalities for this . We
thought that when we have a basic prototype up and working , we'll share it with the community
.

Our plan is to have a basic set of features like starting an instance , stopping an instance
, may be take a snapshot and list the capacity charts on the dashboard .

Could you also elaborate on what exactly is your plan and how do you plan to have the UI design
for your work ? May be we should collaborate on this and avoid any redundant work .

Regards,
Pranav