From Brian Federle <Brian.Fede...@citrix.com>
Subject [MERGE] UI plugin framework
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 00:09:43 GMT
Hi all,

Since I have the initial UI plugin framework done, I would like to merge it down into Apache
master. The current branch it lives on is 'ui-plugins'.

To introduce how UI plugins work right now, I've written a tutorial on the wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/UI+Plugin+Tutorial

Note that this is only a basic tutorial to get people started, and thus still a work-in-progress.

-- Detailed UI framework documentation still needs to be written, there are many options and
possibilities with the widgets, so I welcome any feedback on what would be the best way to
introduce people to CloudStack UI development.

Thanks,
Brian