From Mice Xia <weiran.x...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error : Unknown API command: for my commands.
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 14:31:47 GMT
2. Mechanism for discovery of APIs is through PluggableServices: Check
that your plugin implements this and getCommands() return list of cmd
classes supported by that plugin. This applies for
ManagementServerImpl as well which is a pluggableservice, add you api
cmd class in the cmdList of getCommands() (if it has to be part of
CloudStack's api).

You need to add the new cmd in ManagementServerImpl.getCommands() or your impl of pluggableservice.

Mice

> Hi All,
>
> I had added few API commands, createLBHealthCheckPolicy, listLBHealthCheckspolicies etc.
> I have added @APICommand to the command java files. I had added the commands to command.properties
files also.
> The commands are in the package org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.user.loadbalancer;
>

> Before Javelin merge commands are working well, after rebasing with latest master with
javelin merge am getting the error.