From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: [ACS][BUG] Master build breaks due to sql updates
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 21:29:33 GMT
Please disregard. The issue related to an attempt of being able to run multiple versions of
dev CS on the same host and altering a database name from "cloud" to "cloud42" or something
else. Needless to say all component like cloud_usage and cloudbridge - must remain default.

-----Original Message-----
From: Musayev, Ilya [mailto:imusayev@webmd.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 3:56 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: [ACS][BUG] Master build breaks due to sql updates

Looks like the initial db version was set to 4.0.0 on developer/target/db/create-schema.sql

Change

From
INSERT INTO `version` (`version`, `updated`, `step`) VALUES('4.0.0', now(), 'Complete'); To
INSERT INTO `version` (`version`, `updated`, `step`) VALUES('4.2.0', now(), 'Complete');

Deploys db successfully, I now wonder if there is a sql patch update I could have missed..

Whoever knows, please confirm

Thanks
-ilya