From Min Chen <min.c...@citrix.com>
Subject Your commit d37ed18c3aff4fe522adb803322ba912819c73da placed scripts folder in a wrong place in master
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 23:12:37 GMT
Hi Rohit,

In syncing with master with my feature branch vim51_win8, I filed this bug https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-1387,
mvn build failed to copy scripts folder under "client/target/cloud-client-ui-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/WEB-INF".
Edison checked in a fix to master and correctly addressed the problem. Today when I rebased
with master again, this is broken again due to your recent commit d37ed18c3aff4fe522adb803322ba912819c73da.
First, I noticed that you have reverted Edison's commit to explicitly create a directory,
any reason for that? By moving copying scripts after mvn copy, it can be guaranteed that the
directory already exists. Secondly, your fix is not correct, which will place a nested scripts
folder under "client/target/cloud-client-ui-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/WEB-INF/scripts". To unblock myself
from testing vmware, I have checked in  cf06861c9bf883f2ca1ec818fe7bd4ad26b84318 to address
this issue.

Thanks
-min