From Min Chen <min.c...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade path for db
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2013 02:06:45 GMT
Yes, I am running into the same issue. The problem is that DatabaseCreator
is not currently invoking DatabaseUpgradeChecker. I just checked in Commit
5b760f903f1a3145f62d05c1d3c142b710248026 to address this issue, but still
have one issue pending solution, that is, how to tell DatabaseCreator to
look into setup/db folder to look for those sql script in pom.xml. So far
we haven't found a solution yet. A temporary workaround is to copy
setup/db/db to your project basedir.

Thanks
-min