From Abhinandan Prateek <Abhinandan.Prat...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [ACS41]Only default Root admin is allowed to login Management Server
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 08:59:09 GMT
The password should be encoded to MD5 and stored.
The client should pass plaintext password. The authenticator should encode
and compare.

In short, if MD5UserAuthenticator is expecting md5 encoded password then
it should not be used. Fix the client by having it pass plaintext password
instead.

-abhi