From Kelven Yang <kelven.y...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: JVM memory usage has increased a lot with latest master
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 18:46:45 GMT
Spring should not introduce continuous run-time memory consumption. We are
not expecting to see memory to continuously increase just because of using
Spring, if it does so, need to nail down what has caused that.

For maven JVM settings, a trimmed-down version of following works on my Mac

-XX:MaxPermSize=128m -Xmx512m

Kelven