From Rohit Yadav <bhais...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error : Unknown API command: for my commands.
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 11:44:06 GMT
So when you add an API, you define two things:

1. ACL policy via commands.properties
2. Mechanism for discovery of APIs is through PluggableServices: Check
that your plugin implements this and getCommands() return list of cmd
classes supported by that plugin. This applies for
ManagementServerImpl as well which is a pluggableservice, add you api
cmd class in the cmdList of getCommands() (if it has to be part of
CloudStack's api).

Pl. add your learnings on
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+API+Development
and fix its child wiki. Thanks.

HTH.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 5:09 PM, Rajesh Battala
<rajesh.battala@citrix.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I had added few API commands, createLBHealthCheckPolicy, listLBHealthCheckspolicies etc.
> I have added @APICommand to the command java files. I had added the commands to command.properties
files also.
> The commands are in the package org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.user.loadbalancer;
>

> Before Javelin merge commands are working well, after rebasing with latest master with
javelin merge am getting the error.