From Rohit Yadav <bhais...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Storage refactor db and baremetal diversion fixes
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 17:58:55 GMT
On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 11:07 PM, Edison Su <Edison.su@citrix.com> wrote:

> [...]
right after, create-schema.sql, but before template.sql.
> But on master branch, we move 4.1-new-db-schema.sql to db upgrade, which is executed
after template.sql, then if anybody change vm_template db schema, the process will not work.

Edison, you need to pull 4.1 often, there is no  4.1-new-db-schema.sql
on master or on 4.1. Since we want rolling upgrades, it will happen
for both 4.1 and 4.2

In case you're changing template.sql, pl. fix it as well. We don't
want to diverse the schema from 4.0 for both 4.1 and master branches.
If you want to discuss on why we want this, you can talk to Alex in
your timezone.

Regards.