From Rohit Yadav <bhais...@apache.org>
Subject [APOLOGY] Messed up while making a point
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 01:51:33 GMT
Hi Animesh, Joe, Alex and everyone,

I just wanted to reach out to all of you and the community about the
recent thread. I messed up while making a point even though I never
wanted to disrespect, disregard or discredit anyone, I ended up doing
that. I'm sorry I messed up. I rebuffed jzb both publicly and
privately, not my best day. I'm sorry about that too, and would accept
any sort of action from the ppmc and the community. I want to work
things out with the community again at least, I'm personally educated
that we can reach out to our ppmc, discuss things, even nominate
people.

Regards.
PS. Thanks Hugo for reaching out to me.