From Rohit Yadav <bhais...@apache.org>
Subject Recent changes, baremetal, storage, ipv6
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 06:31:19 GMT
Frank and Sheng,

I'm confused, is baremetal/ucs and ipv6 part of 4.1? If not please fix
the schema sql files as needed, put things which are for 4.1 in
schema-40to410.sql and which are in 4.2 in schema-410to420.sql
For 4.1 fix, please cherry-pick on 4.1 branch. Thanks.

Kelven,

How should we put the beans, which file is for what purpose, I see
beans in applicationContext and in componentContext and
nonossComponentContext file. The files names are confusing, if we're
just putting in beans in them

Edison,

Thanks for your storage work, but in few api cmd classes I went ahead
and fix the entity type from UUID to STRING for fields which are
String. The entitytype UUID is for only those fields which are Long
and required conversion of over the wire uuid string to internal long
int for a view object. Pl. see the fix on master.

Regards.