From Rohit Yadav <bhais...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Merge 4.1-new-db-schema.sql to db/db/schema-40to410.sql
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2013 07:19:50 GMT
On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 11:43 PM, Min Chen <min.chen@citrix.com> wrote:
> Rohit, scripts run in create-schema-view.sql have been included  in
> schema-40to410.sql. I will take care of removing create-schema-view.sql
> today.

Thanks Min, can you just recheck if they in sync, i.e. all rules in
create-schema-view are in schema-40to410?
Let's do one thing we can still keep it for 5.0 and till then have all
new updates synced to schema upgrade sqls, the only extra work would
be to sync the create-schema-view with the upgrade sql files.

Regards.