From Dave Cahill <dcah...@midokura.com>
Subject Re: Help with packaging and doc for sysadmins
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 09:32:18 GMT
Hi,

For what it's worth, I was under the same impression as Rohit - that
administrators would edit components.xml to fit their deployment.

See for example this snippet from "Extending CloudStack Networking" [1]:

> "Generally, it is expected that the cloud administrator will configure
components.xml to avoid this clash."

I can see advantages to keeping this behvaior, but I may be missing part of
the picture.

Thanks,
Dave.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/extending-cloudstack-networking.html