From Dave Cahill <dcah...@midokura.com>
Subject console-proxy dir move; issues building on master
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 04:56:19 GMT
Hi,

With a fresh checkout of master, I tried:

mvn -P developer,systemvm clean install

And got:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.7:run
(generate-resource) on project cloud-client-ui: An Ant BuildException
has occured: /root/incubator-cloudstack/services/console-proxy/server/dist
does not exist.

[ERROR] around Ant part ...<copy
todir="/root/incubator-cloudstack/client/target/generated-webapp/WEB-INF/classes/vms">...
@ 17:95 in /root/incubator-cloudstack/client/target/antrun/build-main.xml

[ERROR] -> [Help 1]

I can see that the console-proxy folder was moved in a checkin this
morning, but I can't see what's wrong with that checkin.

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cloudstack.git;a=commit;h=4869f0cacfc1319ac725e35ac4ebd1b59da8e5e1

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cloudstack.git;a=commit;h=2293caa32e4387d7c71c1d4f677e3015856eff0a

Is anyone else seeing the same issue? Proposed fixes?

I also noticed while debugging that the CentOS spec file will likely
need to change to deal with the move of console-proxy:

[root@devcloud-kvm incubator-cloudstack]# grep -R "console-proxy/dist" *

packaging/centos63/cloud.spec:install -D
console-proxy/dist/systemvm.iso
${RPM_BUILD_ROOT}%{_datadir}/%{name}-common/vms/systemvm.iso

packaging/centos63/cloud.spec:install -D
console-proxy/dist/systemvm.zip
${RPM_BUILD_ROOT}%{_datadir}/%{name}-common/vms/systemvm.zip

Thanks,

Dave.