From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Management Server Memory Requirements
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 05:05:07 GMT
As mentioned, it seemed to coincide with Javelin merge/spring
framework. Maybe there is some tuning to do there, but it's been
brought up before with no response, in the threads discussing the
MAVEN_OPTS memory increases.

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 10:03 PM, Sudha Ponnaganti
<sudha.ponnaganti@citrix.com> wrote:
> I think we need to investigate why we need more memory before increasing requirements.
 Would below data points provide that kind of info??

and give us 30 seconds of output?

> So we need to decide as a dev team if we need to raise minimum requirements and/or lower
java process memory according to what new 4.1 code can get away with.