From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to login into UI after successful installation and start
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 18:01:54 GMT
Ok, here's something. On a recent fresh install of management
server/database from 4.1 RPMs, I am unable to log in and see this in
the database:

mysql> select id,username,password from user;
| id | username | password          |
|  1 | system   | 0.153965784380181 |
|  2 | admin    | 0.99450573883439  |
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

Seems like the wrong values are being inserted... I don't know how
this works but I'll see if I can track it down.