From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: devcloud-kvm
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 20:42:07 GMT
It may require some tweaking if you're using fusion for other things.
I need to iron out the best network layout, for now I just set it up
as a dual NAT because that's how the devcloud-kvm image for linux is
configured. If you're using something that likes having vmnet1 a
host-only, and dhcp on for both vmnet1 and vmnet8, it may cause you
problems. The packaged INSTALL-HOWTO.txt will walk you through that
though.

Ideally we can come up with something that requires only minimal
tweaks that other VMs you may use can live with, but that devcloud-kvm
can work with in both Mac/fusion and Linux/KVM.