From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ACS41] Can folks please take responsibility for updating their own Jira tickets?
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 21:52:59 GMT
Someone created sub-tickets for ours (QA, etc). It doesn't feel right
to close them until those pending subtasks are also completed. I made
a comment that the features were completed and merged, and assumed
that the owners of the sub tasks would update the ticket as well.

So perhaps at least some of it is just understanding how the flow is
supposed to work.

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Animesh Chaturvedi
<animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com> wrote:

> [...]
by people taking their own responsibility.