From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Marketing Wiki Page (was Re: ACS - Better Marketing - YOUR HELP IS NEEDED)
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 05:21:04 GMT
On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 8:03 PM, Musayev, Ilya <imusayev@webmd.net> wrote:
> Hi Joe
>
> Thanks for moving this up onto a top level.
>
> I'm responding to your comments a bit  late - not being ignorant, but because for some
odd reason - not all messages from dev list get into my inbox. Probably just my luck. I only
noticed this one due to a change you made to wiki.

> I propose we meet either right after Wednesday meeting or the next day Thursday (or any
other workday preferred 12pm EST). I don't know how timing works for folks overseas, I'm open
to any suggestion.

Just pick a day/time.

> Prior to the meeting we should probably have draft (I could make one if needed) of what
we can discuss, and obviously add more during the meeting as we go along or make it adhoc
- whatever works.

Let's pick the low-hanging, easy to accomplish stuff first. - Feel
free to drive this.