From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: How we treat broken builds.
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 03:31:44 GMT
On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 9:03 PM, Marcus Sorensen <shadowsor@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are there jenkins reports the committers can subscribe to and get email
> when there are breakages? I know at least once 4.1 was broken while I was
> in the process of testing a commit (just a quick sanity check I do to avoid
> being the guy who causes these sorts of things), and then I committed on
> top of that broken branch. If there are such emails (and I suspect there
> are), it would help me to know when to stop working on the branch, and all
> of the committers should probably sign up.
> On Feb 17, 2013 6:44 PM, "David Nalley" <david@gnsa.us> wrote:

Yes there are - the commits mailing list receives the notifications
from both jenkins.cs.o and builds.a.o.
Thanks for asking the question, I just assumed everyone knew of, and
was subscribed to the mailing list.

You can subscribe by sending an email to:

cloudstack-commits-subscribe@incubator.apache.org

--David