From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Adding a page to our website for ecosystem projects / products (Was: Re: Redistributing 3rd party code licensed under Apache License 2.0)
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 02:13:27 GMT
On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 9:10 PM, Chip Childers <chip.childers@sungard.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 06, 2013 at 09:05:12PM -0500, David Nalley wrote:

>> > What about the idea of building up a list of API libraries and / or
>> > other related software that integrates into CloudStack for the website?
>> > I'm not suggesting we host anything beyond a page that points to the
>> > other projects / products, but that might be a good addition to the
>> > site.
>>
>> I personally think that's an outstanding idea.
>>

> OK, so asking the next obvious question:  Anybody have a list from before the
> donation to ASF that we could start with?  It seems like we would be
> doing the "right thing" by asking project / product owners before adding
> them to a page.
>
> -chip

Perhaps this should live on the wiki - instead of the website (even if
we link to it from the website) to make editing it a bit easier and
barrier to entry be lower.

I'll recompile the things that I know about/used to have listed
tomorrow - though other folks are welcome to begin compiling head of
me.

--David