From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [MERGE] Security Group in Advanced zone
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 19:56:03 GMT
On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 2:43 PM, Anthony Xu <Xuefei.Xu@citrix.com> wrote:
> I see your point, I think it should be case by case,
>
> In this feature, 100 line change are in 6 "manager" class, there is no unit framework
for them, to be honest, I don't know to create the unit framework for manager class, I believe
it is a big task. If the framework is there, I'm glad to add test cases inside framework to
test the path I changed.

> If every function change needs unit test change, and as you said there is <1% unit
coverage. This will be a big burden for developer, may slow down development. We may need
to balance between them.

> For this case, what's the next step?  Call for vote, or Call for review?

There is no reprieve from a veto except for the vetoer to withdraw it.

--David