From "Mills, Joseph" <...@midokura.jp>
Subject Re: VPC Functionality Not Pluggable
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 05:58:50 GMT
Hi Kishan,

We are very interested in this feature so I was hoping you can provide some
more details, if possible.

Is there a functional or design spec I can go through?

Do you have any idea of when your VPC changes will be put into master? I am
wondering if we will have enough lead time to integrate our changes with
yours before 4.2 gets cutoff.

Will VPC be a service with similar pluggability to any other networking
service (like static NAT, Firewall, etc)? If so, can a provider be both an
advanced networking provider and a VPC provider, or will they need to
be separate?

Thanks,
Joe