From "Mills, Joseph" <...@midokura.jp>
Subject Re: VPC Functionality Not Pluggable
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 09:12:18 GMT
Hi Kishan, Chiradeep,

Thanks for the info. We are currently prototyping VPC functionality with
our plugin. We are getting around this in the short term by changing the
various dependencies on VPCVirtualRouter with some logic that will loop
through the Elements and pick the first VPC plugin available, which we make
sure is ours.

Any idea when you expect to have this in? I would also be very interested
in knowing implementation details, if you have decided on any yet.

thanks,
Joe