From Jason Villalta <ja...@rubixnet.com>
Subject Re: Change qcow disk cache=none
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 13:31:50 GMT
Is there any way easy way to make this setting dependent on the
storage definition?  For example some primary storage may need this
set to one value such as cache=writeback such as with the case of ZFS,
GlusterFS, CEPH.  Then other storage may want a different setting such
as cache=writethough or none which is the case with a local ext4
storage or NFS.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 11:08 PM, Rajesh Battala
<rajesh.battala@citrix.com> wrote:
> Hi Jason Villalta,
> In LibvirtVmDef.java, there is DiskDef class ,  get the cache value from the Global config,
while constructing the xml in the override method the class toString() specify the cache value,
currently it is using "none".