From Jason Villalta <ja...@rubixnet.com>
Subject Re: Change qcow disk cache=none
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2013 21:54:05 GMT
I tried this method to build 4.0.0 and I get 3 failed dependencies.
 Does something in git need to be updated with different paths?

error: error reading
/home/sysadmin/.m2/repository/org/apache/axis2/axis2-kernel/1.5.1/axis2-kernel-1.5.1.jar;
error in opening zip file
error: error reading
/home/sysadmin/.m2/repository/org/apache/axis2/mex/1.5.1/mex-1.5.1-impl.jar;
error in opening zip file
error: error reading
/home/sysadmin/.m2/repository/org/apache/axis2/axis2-mtompolicy/1.5.1/axis2-mtompolicy-1.5.1.jar;
error in opening zip file

[image: Inline image 1]
800.799.4407 | www.RubixTechnology.com <http://www.rubixtechnology.com/>