From Ravi Shankar <ravi.iiit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to login into UI after successful installation and start
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:06:04 GMT
Hi,
I am using Centos 6.3 64 bit on a VM hosted on ESX.

I have followed the steps provided in the document and build the rpms as
per the guidelines. Even I have installed it earlier on Centos 6.0 64 bit
and it worked fine, but after that environment was down, I tried installing
it on Centos 6.3 but it failed.
As I said there is no error in any of the log files except the
localhost-date.log.
The only reason that I can make out is there is some servlet error which
was also a bug in CloudStack 3.0.2 mentioned
here<https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fbugs.cloudstack.org%2Fbrowse%2FCS-12797%3Fpage%3Dcom.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Aworklog-tabpanel&ei=5WcaUcHsHYWHrAez0oHIDQ&usg=AFQjCNG90rvRSV-tiTzZTenKo-36r-bRKw&sig2=6LFTS8TIlFB1DLBJT1W2Qg&bvm=bv.42261806,d.bmk>..
But the mentioned package is present in my case.

Let me know if you guys need more detail.

Thanks in advance
Ravi