From Ravi Shankar <ravi.iiit...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to login into UI after successful installation and start
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 02:19:36 GMT
Hi All,

I have successfully installed CloudStack 4.0 following the steps given in
the documentation. All the services are also started smoothly. But I am
unable to login into the UI. As per the log files, there's no error except
in the log file lcoalhost.-date.log which I am attaching with this mail.

I used the command cloud-setup-databases to set up the database and I can
connect to the database using the same password and find all the
databases(cloud,cloudbridge,cloud_usage) & tables there.

Please find attached the log file.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Ravi