From Paul Sanders <paul.sander...@gmail.com>
Subject RPM Build Errors - File Listed Twice
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 17:17:13 GMT
Hello All,

I am trying to build Cloudstack 4.0.1 from source and am having a nightmare
building the required RPMs to install.

I have compiled with 'mvn install -Dnonoss' which runs through without
issue. (I have also followed the guide to install the vmware additions).

When I run waf rpm, I get the following errors:

Checking for unpackaged file(s): /usr/lib/rpm/check-files
/root/wd/cloudstack/apache-cloudstack-4.0.1-incubating-src/artifacts/rpmbuild/BUILDROOT/cloud-4.0.1-1.el6.x86_64
error: Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
   /usr/share/java/cloud-iControl.jar
   /usr/share/java/cloud-manageontap.jar
   /usr/share/java/cloud-netscaler-sdx.jar
   /usr/share/java/cloud-netscaler.jar

RPM build errors:
    File listed twice: /usr/share/java/axis2-1.5.1.jar
    File listed twice: /etc/cloud/management/Catalina
    File listed twice: /etc/cloud/management/Catalina/localhost
    File listed twice: /etc/cloud/management/Catalina/localhost/client
    File listed twice: /etc/cloud/management/db.properties
    File listed twice: /etc/cloud/management/log4j-cloud.xml
    File listed twice: /etc/cloud/management/tomcat6.conf
    Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
   /usr/share/java/cloud-iControl.jar
   /usr/share/java/cloud-manageontap.jar
   /usr/share/java/cloud-netscaler-sdx.jar
   /usr/share/java/cloud-netscaler.jar
system command rpmbuild failed with error value 1

What is it I am missing? Is this cached in someway?

Thanks

Paul
---
Kind Regards