From Paul Sanders <paul.sander...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support | Unable to build vmware from source.
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 10:38:51 GMT
Hi All,

When I look into components.xml, I can only see the following:

       <adapters key="com.cloud.hypervisor.HypervisorGuru">
            <adapter name="XenServerGuru"
class="com.cloud.hypervisor.XenServerGuru"/>
            <adapter name="KVMGuru" class="com.cloud.hypervisor.KVMGuru"/>
        </adapters>

Do I need to add something like:

<adapter name="vmwareGuru" class="com.cloud.hypervisor.vmwareGuru"/>

Or should this have been built as part of the compile?

---
Kind Regards

Paul Sanders
Mail: paul.sanders87@googlemail.com