From Paul Sanders <paul.sander...@gmail.com>
Subject Add VMWare support to 4.0.1
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 10:38:50 GMT
Hi all,

I am having a nightmare getting vmware support working when building from
source.

I have followed the guide to build in the non oss packages:

Steps overview:

1) Download Source and added nonoss .jar files to /deps.
2) Built using 'mvn install -Dnonoss'
3) ./waf rpm (added the non oss jar files to %files under cloud.spec).
These built without issue.
4) Installed from RPM and ran through adding the cluster.

I still get: Could not find corresponding resource manager for VMware

Am I able to just build the vmware support and install it separately?

---
Kind Regards

Paul Sanders
Mail: paul.sanders87@googlemail.com