From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: DevCloud2 Question
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 22:28:15 GMT
Hey Marcus,

How will I know when that VM is started?  Just look in
Infrastructure/System VMs?  If it's not started (which it is now), how do I
start it?  When I start up Jetty, should the Secondary Storage VM start up
when CS comes up?

By the way, with my template in place, I am now able to do what I was
hoping I could (call deployVirtualMachine from my Java app).

Thanks, everyone!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*