incubator-cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: Can't run Jetty on storage_refactor branch
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 03:07:16 GMT
Actually, I think I found the error (a silly one). :)


On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 8:06 PM, Mike Tutkowski <
mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com> wrote:

> The next thing I tried to run was the following:
>
> python ../marvin/marvin/deployDataCenter.py -i devcloud.cfg
>
> It generated the following exception on the management server side (any
> ideas?):
>
> com.cloud.exception.DiscoveryException: Unable to add the host
> at
> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHostsFull(ResourceManagerImpl.java:857)
>  at
> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHosts(ResourceManagerImpl.java:609)
> at net.sf.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:204)
>  at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(Cglib2AopProxy.java:689)
> at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
>  at
> org.springframework.aop.aspectj.MethodInvocationProceedingJoinPoint.proceed(MethodInvocationProceedingJoinPoint.java:80)
> at
> com.cloud.utils.db.TransactionContextBuilder.AroundAnyMethod(TransactionContextBuilder.java:43)
>  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor37.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> at
> org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AbstractAspectJAdvice.invokeAdviceMethodWithGivenArgs(AbstractAspectJAdvice.java:621)
>  at
> org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AbstractAspectJAdvice.invokeAdviceMethod(AbstractAspectJAdvice.java:610)
> at
> org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AspectJAroundAdvice.invoke(AspectJAroundAdvice.java:65)
>  at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
> at
> org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:90)
>  at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
> at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercept(Cglib2AopProxy.java:622)
>  at
> org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.admin.host.AddHostCmd.execute(AddHostCmd.java:143)
> at net.sf.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:204)
>  at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(Cglib2AopProxy.java:689)
> at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
>  at
> com.cloud.utils.db.TransactionContextBuilder.invoke(TransactionContextBuilder.java:60)
> at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
>  at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercept(Cglib2AopProxy.java:622)
> at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:159)
>  at net.sf.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:204)
> at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(Cglib2AopProxy.java:689)
>  at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
> at
> org.springframework.aop.aspectj.MethodInvocationProceedingJoinPoint.proceed(MethodInvocationProceedingJoinPoint.java:80)
>  at
> com.cloud.utils.db.TransactionContextBuilder.AroundAnyMethod(TransactionContextBuilder.java:43)
> at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor37.invoke(Unknown Source)
>  at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>  at
> org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AbstractAspectJAdvice.invokeAdviceMethodWithGivenArgs(AbstractAspectJAdvice.java:621)
> at
> org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AbstractAspectJAdvice.invokeAdviceMethod(AbstractAspectJAdvice.java:610)
>  at
> org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AspectJAroundAdvice.invoke(AspectJAroundAdvice.java:65)
> at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
>  at
> org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:90)
> at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
>  at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercept(Cglib2AopProxy.java:622)
> at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.queueCommand(ApiServer.java:502)
>  at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.handleRequest(ApiServer.java:351)
> at net.sf.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:204)
>  at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(Cglib2AopProxy.java:689)
> at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
>  at
> org.springframework.aop.aspectj.MethodInvocationProceedingJoinPoint.proceed(MethodInvocationProceedingJoinPoint.java:80)
> at
> com.cloud.utils.db.TransactionContextBuilder.AroundAnyMethod(TransactionContextBuilder.java:43)
>  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor37.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> at
> org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AbstractAspectJAdvice.invokeAdviceMethodWithGivenArgs(AbstractAspectJAdvice.java:621)
>  at
> org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AbstractAspectJAdvice.invokeAdviceMethod(AbstractAspectJAdvice.java:610)
> at
> org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AspectJAroundAdvice.invoke(AspectJAroundAdvice.java:65)
>  at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
> at
> org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:90)
>  at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
> at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercept(Cglib2AopProxy.java:622)
>  at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.processRequest(ApiServlet.java:302)
> at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.doGet(ApiServlet.java:66)
>  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:707)
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
>  at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511)
> at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:401)
>  at
> org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
> at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
>  at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:766)
> at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:450)
>  at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
> at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
>  at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
> at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
>  at
> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542)
> at
> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:928)
>  at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:549)
> at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:212)
>  at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
> at
> org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:410)
>  at
> org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:582)
>
>
>
> On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 8:03 PM, Mike Tutkowski <
> mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com> wrote:
>
>> Re-deploying the DB fixed the issue. :)
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 7:38 PM, Mike Tutkowski <
>> mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com> wrote:
>>
>>> It looks like the DB on storage_refactor probably has a different schema
>>> than on master (which makes sense).
>>>
>>> I suppose if I destroy my current DB and re-create it that all will
>>> probably work again.
>>>
>>>
>>> On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:53 PM, Mike Tutkowski <
>>> mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Also, I get this error message when trying to hit the GUI from a web
>>>> browser:
>>>>
>>>> HTTP ERROR: 503
>>>>
>>>> Problem accessing /client. Reason:
>>>>
>>>>     SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE
>>>>
>>>> ------------------------------
>>>> *Powered by Jetty://*
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:52 PM, Mike Tutkowski <
>>>> mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Jetty does start now with my new MAVEN_OPTS; however, the following
>>>>> exceptions are generated:
>>>>>
>>>>> 2013-02-12 16:51:14.838:WARN::Failed startup of context
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.Jetty6PluginWebAppContext@5babd8cb
>>>>> {/client,/Users/mtutkowski/Documents/CloudStack/src/incubator-cloudstack/client/target/cloud-client-ui-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT}
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
>>>>> creating bean with name 'apiServer': Invocation of init method failed;
>>>>> nested exception is com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException:
DB
>>>>> Exception on: com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4PreparedStatement@3438763e: SELECT
>>>>> account.id, account.account_name, account.type, account.domain_id,
>>>>> account.state, account.removed, account.cleanup_needed,
>>>>> account.network_domain, account.uuid, account.default_zone_id,
>>>>> account.region_id FROM account WHERE account.id = 1  AND
>>>>> account.removed IS NULL
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessBeforeInitialization(InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:135)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyBeanPostProcessorsBeforeInitialization(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:394)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1448)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:519)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:456)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:294)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:225)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:291)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:193)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:609)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:918)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:469)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.configureAndRefreshWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:383)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:283)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:111)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.startContext(ContextHandler.java:549)
>>>>>  at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Context.startContext(Context.java:136)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:1282)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:518)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:499)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.Jetty6PluginWebAppContext.doStart(Jetty6PluginWebAppContext.java:115)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.java:152)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.doStart(ContextHandlerCollection.java:156)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.java:152)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java:130)
>>>>>  at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.doStart(Server.java:224)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.Jetty6PluginServer.start(Jetty6PluginServer.java:132)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.AbstractJettyMojo.startJetty(AbstractJettyMojo.java:454)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.AbstractJettyMojo.execute(AbstractJettyMojo.java:396)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.AbstractJettyRunMojo.execute(AbstractJettyRunMojo.java:210)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.Jetty6RunMojo.execute(Jetty6RunMojo.java:184)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:101)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:209)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild(LifecycleStarter.java:183)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:161)
>>>>> at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:320)
>>>>>  at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:156)
>>>>> at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:537)
>>>>>  at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:196)
>>>>> at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:141)
>>>>>  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>> at
>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:290)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:230)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:409)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:352)
>>>>> 2013-02-12 16:51:14.841:WARN::Nested in
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
>>>>> bean with name 'apiServer': Invocation of init method failed; nested
>>>>> exception is com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: DB Exception
>>>>> on: com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4PreparedStatement@3438763e: SELECT account.id,
>>>>> account.account_name, account.type, account.domain_id, account.state,
>>>>> account.removed, account.cleanup_needed, account.network_domain,
>>>>> account.uuid, account.default_zone_id, account.region_id FROM account
WHERE
>>>>> account.id = 1  AND account.removed IS NULL :
>>>>> com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown
>>>>> column 'account.region_id' in 'field list'
>>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
>>>>> Method)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>> at
>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
>>>>>  at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
>>>>> at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:411)
>>>>>  at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:386)
>>>>> at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1053)
>>>>>  at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4074)
>>>>> at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4006)
>>>>>  at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2468)
>>>>> at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2629)
>>>>>  at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2719)
>>>>> at
>>>>> com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:2155)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java:2318)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:96)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:96)
>>>>> at com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.findById(GenericDaoBase.java:973)
>>>>>  at com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.lockRow(GenericDaoBase.java:953)
>>>>> at com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.findById(GenericDaoBase.java:914)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase$$FastClassByCGLIB$$ad5ed2d9.invoke(<generated>)
>>>>> at net.sf.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:204)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(Cglib2AopProxy.java:689)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.aop.aspectj.MethodInvocationProceedingJoinPoint.proceed(MethodInvocationProceedingJoinPoint.java:80)
>>>>> at
>>>>> com.cloud.utils.db.TransactionContextBuilder.AroundAnyMethod(TransactionContextBuilder.java:37)
>>>>>  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor37.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>>>> at
>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AbstractAspectJAdvice.invokeAdviceMethodWithGivenArgs(AbstractAspectJAdvice.java:621)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AbstractAspectJAdvice.invokeAdviceMethod(AbstractAspectJAdvice.java:610)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AspectJAroundAdvice.invoke(AspectJAroundAdvice.java:65)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:90)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercept(Cglib2AopProxy.java:622)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> com.cloud.user.dao.AccountDaoImpl$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$b3f17449.findById(<generated>)
>>>>> at
>>>>> com.cloud.user.AccountManagerImpl.getSystemAccount(AccountManagerImpl.java:290)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> com.cloud.user.AccountManagerImpl.getSystemAccount(AccountManagerImpl.java:146)
>>>>> at
>>>>> com.cloud.user.AccountManagerImpl$$FastClassByCGLIB$$3c22b1bd.invoke(<generated>)
>>>>>  at net.sf.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:204)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(Cglib2AopProxy.java:689)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.springframework.aop.aspectj.MethodInvocationProceedingJoinPoint.proceed(MethodInvocationProceedingJoinPoint.java:80)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> com.cloud.utils.db.TransactionContextBuilder.AroundAnyMethod(TransactionContextBuilder.java:43)
>>>>> at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor37.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AbstractAspectJAdvice.invokeAdviceMethodWithGivenArgs(AbstractAspectJAdvice.java:621)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AbstractAspectJAdvice.invokeAdviceMethod(AbstractAspectJAdvice.java:610)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AspectJAroundAdvice.invoke(AspectJAroundAdvice.java:65)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:90)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercept(Cglib2AopProxy.java:622)
>>>>> at
>>>>> com.cloud.user.AccountManagerImpl$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$98ff1b5d.getSystemAccount(<generated>)
>>>>>  at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.init(ApiServer.java:196)
>>>>> at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.initComponent(ApiServer.java:188)
>>>>>  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>> at
>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$LifecycleElement.invoke(InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:346)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$LifecycleMetadata.invokeInitMethods(InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:299)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessBeforeInitialization(InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:132)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyBeanPostProcessorsBeforeInitialization(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:394)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1448)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:519)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:456)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:294)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:225)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:291)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:193)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:609)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:918)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:469)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.configureAndRefreshWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:383)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:283)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:111)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.startContext(ContextHandler.java:549)
>>>>>  at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Context.startContext(Context.java:136)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:1282)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:518)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:499)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.Jetty6PluginWebAppContext.doStart(Jetty6PluginWebAppContext.java:115)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.java:152)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.doStart(ContextHandlerCollection.java:156)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.java:152)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java:130)
>>>>>  at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.doStart(Server.java:224)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.Jetty6PluginServer.start(Jetty6PluginServer.java:132)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.AbstractJettyMojo.startJetty(AbstractJettyMojo.java:454)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.AbstractJettyMojo.execute(AbstractJettyMojo.java:396)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.AbstractJettyRunMojo.execute(AbstractJettyRunMojo.java:210)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.Jetty6RunMojo.execute(Jetty6RunMojo.java:184)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:101)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:209)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild(LifecycleStarter.java:183)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:161)
>>>>> at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:320)
>>>>>  at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:156)
>>>>> at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:537)
>>>>>  at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:196)
>>>>> at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:141)
>>>>>  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>> at
>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:290)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:230)
>>>>>  at
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:409)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:352)
>>>>> 2013-02-12 16:51:14.870:INFO::Started
>>>>> SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8080
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:39 PM, Mike Tutkowski <
>>>>> mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi Edison,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> My MAVEN_OPTS env var is currently set up as such:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx2048m -Xdebug
>>>>>> -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8787,server=y,suspend=n
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Do you recommend I change it to this:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> MAVEN_OPTS=-XX:MaxPermSize=512m -Xmx2048m -Xdebug
>>>>>> -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8787,server=y,suspend=n
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:32 PM, Edison Su <Edison.su@citrix.com>wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> If you are running jetty on maven command line,  run the following:
>>>>>>> export MAVEN_OPTS="-XX:MaxPermSize=512m -Xmx1024m"
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> before jetty:run.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> > -----Original Message-----
>>>>>>> > From: Mike Tutkowski [mailto:mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com]
>>>>>>> > Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 1:22 PM
>>>>>>> > To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
>>>>>>> > Subject: Can't run Jetty on storage_refactor branch
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> > Hi,
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> > As I indicated in an earlier e-mail, I have a branch off
of the
>>>>>>> storage_refactor
>>>>>>> > branch.  I can't seem to get Jetty to run on either my branch
or
>>>>>>> on the
>>>>>>> > storage_refactor one, but it works on Master.
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> > Any ideas?  It just hangs at that bottom message.
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> > Thanks!
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> > main:
>>>>>>> > [INFO] Executed tasks
>>>>>>> > [INFO]
>>>>>>> > [INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:2.5.1:compile (default-compile)
@
>>>>>>> cloud-
>>>>>>> > client-ui --- [INFO] No sources to compile [INFO] [INFO]
---
>>>>>>> maven-resources-
>>>>>>> > plugin:2.5:testResources (default-testResources) @ cloud-client-ui
>>>>>>> --- [debug]
>>>>>>> > execute contextualize [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy
>>>>>>> filtered
>>>>>>> > resources.
>>>>>>> > [INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory
>>>>>>> > /Users/mtutkowski/Documents/CloudStack/src/incubator-
>>>>>>> > cloudstack/client/src/test/resources
>>>>>>> > [INFO] Copying 3 resources
>>>>>>> > [INFO]
>>>>>>> > [INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:2.5.1:testCompile
>>>>>>> (default-testCompile) @
>>>>>>> > cloud-client-ui --- [INFO] No sources to compile [INFO]
[INFO] <<<
>>>>>>> maven-
>>>>>>> > jetty-plugin:6.1.26:run (default-cli) @ cloud-client-ui
<<< [INFO]
>>>>>>> [INFO] ---
>>>>>>> > maven-jetty-plugin:6.1.26:run (default-cli) @ cloud-client-ui
---
>>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>>> > Configuring Jetty for project: Apache CloudStack Client
UI [INFO]
>>>>>>> Webapp
>>>>>>> > source directory =
>>>>>>> > /Users/mtutkowski/Documents/CloudStack/src/incubator-
>>>>>>> > cloudstack/client/target/cloud-client-ui-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT
>>>>>>> > [INFO] Reload Mechanic: automatic
>>>>>>> > [INFO] Classes =
>>>>>>> > /Users/mtutkowski/Documents/CloudStack/src/incubator-
>>>>>>> > cloudstack/client/target/classes
>>>>>>> > 2013-02-12 14:17:38.932:INFO::Logging to STDERR via
>>>>>>> > org.mortbay.log.StdErrLog [INFO] Context path = /client
[INFO] Tmp
>>>>>>> > directory =  determined at runtime [INFO] Web defaults =
>>>>>>> > org/mortbay/jetty/webapp/webdefault.xml
>>>>>>> > [INFO] Web overrides =  none
>>>>>>> > [INFO] web.xml file =
>>>>>>> > /Users/mtutkowski/Documents/CloudStack/src/incubator-
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> cloudstack/client/target/cloud-client-ui-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT/WEB-INF/web.xml
>>>>>>> > [INFO] Webapp directory =
>>>>>>> > /Users/mtutkowski/Documents/CloudStack/src/incubator-
>>>>>>> > cloudstack/client/target/cloud-client-ui-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT
>>>>>>> > [INFO] Starting jetty 6.1.26 ...
>>>>>>> > 2013-02-12 14:17:39.017:INFO::jetty-6.1.26
>>>>>>> > 2013-02-12 14:17:39.326:INFO::No Transaction manager found
- if
>>>>>>> your
>>>>>>> > webapp requires one, please configure one.
>>>>>>> > 2013-02-12 14:17:39.827:INFO:/client:Initializing Spring
root
>>>>>>> > WebApplicationContext log4j:WARN No appenders could be found
for
>>>>>>> logger
>>>>>>> > (org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader).
>>>>>>> > log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
>>>>>>> > log4j:WARN See
>>>>>>> http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for
>>>>>>> > more info.
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> > --
>>>>>>> > *Mike Tutkowski*
>>>>>>> > *Senior CloudStack Developer, SolidFire Inc.*
>>>>>>> > e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com
>>>>>>> > o: 303.746.7302
>>>>>>> > Advancing the way the world uses the
>>>>>>> > cloud<http://solidfire.com/solution/overview/?video=play>
>>>>>>> > *(tm)*
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> *Mike Tutkowski*
>>>>>>  *Senior CloudStack Developer, SolidFire Inc.*
>>>>>> e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com
>>>>>> o: 303.746.7302
>>>>>> Advancing the way the world uses the cloud<http://solidfire.com/solution/overview/?video=play>
>>>>>> *™*
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> *Mike Tutkowski*
>>>>> *Senior CloudStack Developer, SolidFire Inc.*
>>>>> e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com
>>>>> o: 303.746.7302
>>>>> Advancing the way the world uses the cloud<http://solidfire.com/solution/overview/?video=play>
>>>>> *™*
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> *Mike Tutkowski*
>>>> *Senior CloudStack Developer, SolidFire Inc.*
>>>> e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com
>>>> o: 303.746.7302
>>>> Advancing the way the world uses the cloud<http://solidfire.com/solution/overview/?video=play>
>>>> *™*
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> *Mike Tutkowski*
>>> *Senior CloudStack Developer, SolidFire Inc.*
>>> e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com
>>> o: 303.746.7302
>>> Advancing the way the world uses the cloud<http://solidfire.com/solution/overview/?video=play>
>>> *™*
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> *Mike Tutkowski*
>> *Senior CloudStack Developer, SolidFire Inc.*
>> e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com
>> o: 303.746.7302
>> Advancing the way the world uses the cloud<http://solidfire.com/solution/overview/?video=play>
>> *™*
>>
>
>
>
> --
> *Mike Tutkowski*
> *Senior CloudStack Developer, SolidFire Inc.*
> e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com
> o: 303.746.7302
> Advancing the way the world uses the cloud<http://solidfire.com/solution/overview/?video=play>
> *™*
>



-- 
*Mike Tutkowski*
*Senior CloudStack Developer, SolidFire Inc.*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com
o: 303.746.7302
Advancing the way the world uses the
cloud<http://solidfire.com/solution/overview/?video=play>
*™*

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message