From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: DevCloud2 Question
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 21:56:08 GMT
Thanks!

Looking at the bottom of that page, I see the following:

   1. *Check these settings in Global Settings:* host (is mgmt server IP),
   systemvm.use.local.storage (is true) and appropriate
   management.network.cidr and secstorage.allowed.internal.sites.

The issue above may appear as if the "tiny Linux" template isn't available
to select.

These are the values I have, however, and they look OK to me.  What do you
think?

host192.168.56.1

system.vm.use.local.storagetrue

management.network.cidr192.168.56.0/24secstorage.allowed.internal.sites
192.168.56.0/8

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com