From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Missing Dependencies?
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 07:24:47 GMT
Hi,

Eclipse is telling me I'm missing some dependencies (well, it's complaining
that the POM files are missing dependencies).  The problem is I believe all
of these files are in my deps folder.

I'm on the storage_refactor branch.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Missing artifact com.cloud.com.netapp:manageontap:jar:4.0 pom.xml
/cloud-plugin-netapp line 30 Maven Dependency Problem

Missing artifact com.cloud.com.vmware:vmware-vim25:jar:4.1 pom.xml
/cloud-vmware-base line 40 Maven Dependency Problem

Missing artifact com.cloud.com.vmware:vmware-apputils:jar:4.1 pom.xml
/cloud-plugin-hypervisor-vmware line 47 Maven Dependency Problem

Missing artifact com.cloud.com.vmware:vmware-vim:jar:4.1 pom.xml
/cloud-vmware-base line 46 Maven Dependency Problem

Missing artifact com.cloud.com.vmware:vmware-apputils:jar:4.1 pom.xml
/cloud-vmware-base line 52 Maven Dependency Problem

Missing artifact com.cloud.com.vmware:vmware-vim:jar:4.1 pom.xml
/cloud-plugin-hypervisor-vmware line 41 Maven Dependency Problem

Missing artifact com.cloud.com.vmware:vmware-vim25:jar:4.1 pom.xml
/cloud-plugin-hypervisor-vmware line 35 Maven Dependency Problem

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com