From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: DevCloud2 Question
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 22:16:23 GMT
Ah...I have no idea how this happened, but the tinyLinux template is now
available to me.

I tried to add an ISO using file:// syntax.  CS told me this was
unsupported.  Then, all of a sudden, my tinyLinux template was visible.

One thing I've noticed with CS is that whenever you make a mistake in
entering data, it dismisses the dialog and then tells you that you made a
mistake.  :)  It would be more user friendly if you didn't have to bring
the dialog back up and re-enter data each time you made a mistake.  :)

--
*Mike Tutkowski*