From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack API Question
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 19:06:24 GMT
Thanks, David - that was very useful info. :)

I'm not completely up to speed yet on what CloudStack considers a domain
versus an account versus a user, but I found this page and am going through
it now:

http://wiki.cloudstack.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=8224884

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 11:21 AM, David Grizzanti <
david.grizzanti@sungard.com> wrote:

> Mike,
>
> In the UI if you go to "Accounts" in the left hand sidebar -> click the
> name of an account (i.e. "admin") -> under Details click "View Users" ->
> click the Username of the user in question (i.e. "admin") and the API and
> Secrety Key should be listed under the Details there.
>
> Hope that helps!
>
> --
> David Grizzanti
> Software Engineer - SunGard Availability Services
> 401 N. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19108
> o: 215-446-1431 - e: david.grizzanti@sungard.com
>
> On Feb 13, 2013, at 12:44 PM, Mike Tutkowski wrote:
>
> > OK, just getting around to doing this now.
> >
> > It looks like the Generate Keys command worked (I didn't get an error
> > message), but I'm not sure where to look in the GUI to find these keys.
> >
> > Would you mind pointing that out for me?
> >
> > Thanks!!
> >

> > On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 9:07 PM, Will Stevens <wstevens@cloudops.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >> If its a fresh install, you will access the client at:
> >> the.machines.ip:8080/client/
> >> Login with username/password of: admin/password
> >> Click: Accounts -> admin -> View Users -> admin -> (in the main
window
> >> there are 3 buttons at the top left of the screen, mouse over the right
> >> most one of the 3 and it should say 'Generate Keys', click that)
> >>
> >> You can follow that same process for any user who has an account.

> >> that

> >> wstevens@cloudops.com

Domain

should have the